U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Men's Coach Baseball Hat "C",
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Zara Faux Suede Fringe Jacket,
- Green Nephrite Jade Bead Abacus Pendant 14k Yellow Gold
- 7" Byzantine Chain Bracelet 18k Yellow Gold French Hallmark 7.7mm
- Ladies′s Canvas Design Cow Leather Strap Leisure Shoulder Bag (RS-6625)
- Pokemon gx tag team japanese remix Booster Box
- Ted Baker NWT Calizee Flutter Sleeve Lattice Insert Dress Red Skater Style 4
- Tall Skinny stretch cargo pant with zippers Size 27 F9469
- Dooney & Bourke Claremont Drawstring Bag
- 1993 Upper Deck B.A.T. Cards lot of 11
- Pokemon Celebrations Booster Packs (12) packs
- Apple Watch Series 4 44mm black
- Byredo Slow Dance
Vtg Painted Pony Women Tapestry Jacket Small Medium Black Tan White Flower Coat,
|Starbucks 50th Anniversary Studded Copper Tumbler | Venti Size||1.2538||Riddick Bowe Evander Holyfield 3 Heavyweight Championship Caesars Boxing Hat,||MADEWELL Bromley Plaid Oversize Flannel Boxy Shirt,|