U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Gary trent jr rookie red scope prizm auto sensational signatures,
Schuberth C3 pro motorcycle helmet with SRC system,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage 1998 Super Bowl XXXII 32 Team NFL & Logo Athletics Two Tone Navy & Red J,
- Men's Moonshine Harley Davidson Hoodie
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus PC / Office 2021 Home and Business MAC
- VS PINK Seamless Tights Everyday Crew Tee Outfit Large
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Full Zip Army Olive/Green Sweater Vest L
- Lou lou gown
- Very Rare Nickel! 95' P
- The Man Called Nova #1 - 25 complete run
- Bleacher Creatures Marvel Hulk 8 Kuricha Sitting Plush- Soft Chibi Inspired Toy
- AGL Womens EU 40 Beige Leather Gold Embossed Cap Round Toe Stacked Heel Slip On
- NWT Boston Proper Twill Pull-on 5” Shorts Bermuda Black Sz 12
- Torrid retro chic plaid dress
- Joie | Shima Dress in Blue Print // L
juice wrld x XO x vlone joker shirt,
|Harry potter puzzles||1.2538||Vintage 90's AC/DC shirt,||Rock revivals 26 straight leg,|