U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Cluster Ring 10K,
Lillie Baby Carrier,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Custom listing for Salvaje,
- 4 blue jeans bundle
- LOL Mini Surprise Family
- Jordan retro 8 Bg (Chrome)
- Ohio State Buckeyes team signed photo 2021 all top players
- Loungefly LE Hello Kitty and Friends Pin Set
- Early 1900's Antique Oxford Holy Bible - Leather Bound - With Maps
- Victoria secret black faux leather purse
- Palladium mens shoes size 11/46EU lace
- TMNT Playmates Comic Throwback
Nintendo 3DS XL black,
|Nintendo 64 Lot||1.2538||Urban Decay Prince Vault,||FINAL OFFER Urban Decay 20 Years of beauty Vintage Vault New,|