U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Massive Audio MC10II MC Series. 10 Inch, 800 Watts, 8 Ohm Pro Audio Midrange/Mid,
Pioneer Premier TS-W126C 12' Subwoofer,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
rockford fosgate slim 10" Subwoofer shallow mount sub 400 watts max,
- One of a Kind belt Designer Sample
- Vintage y2k Adidas Campus Bling
- Lladro figurine Best Friend #7620
- HYDROJUG Set
- Silicone cuddle baby
- NWT Fever L Stripe Linen Blend Paper Bag Cropped Wode Leg Pants
- New Nike Jordan One Take II PF 2 Russell Westbrook Basketball CW2458-163 men's s
- UGG womens slipper
- Starbucks Mermaid Stud
- Going out of business - lot of 150 - Super Mario Figurines - 7 to 10 inc each -
- Tom Ford Large Leather Tote
- New Stoney Clover Packing Cube Mickey
Kicker 46CWTB104 10" 800 Watts Weather-proof Sealed-tube Enclosure w/ 4 Ohm S...,
|Tory burch logo heels||1.2538||DS18 12" Subwoofer,||St John Powder Blue Suede Low Pointed Slingback Heel,|