U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Free People Pink Sheer Short Sleeve Tee,
Sony PlayStation 5 console (Disc Edition) - NEW, SEALED,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mine Tan Home Spray Tan Kit,
- vineyard vines kids Girls jean jaquet size 4 t white
- JOE’S PROVOCATEUR Bootcut Jeans | Mid Rise | Size 29
- Tiffany & Co. Occean Turquoise Co Frames Sunglasses
- selkie rainbow dress
- NWT Anthropologie Akemi + Kin Sweater XS Pointelle
- Botany 500
- The North Face Summit Series Gray Lightweight Puffer Jacket
- Everbuilt portable submersible water removal pump
- Nike Zoom Kyrie Flytrap II Basketball sneakers shoes 8/9.5
- Pink Girls Adjustable Illuminating Inline Skates with Light up Wheels, Fun Flash
- Lauren RL NWT Kensington Garden Nightgown in Ivory
Palm Beach Tan Midnight & Emerald Face Tanning Lotion Bundle,
|SplatRball mini gun m16||1.2538||SONY PLAYSTATION 5 - Disc Version BRAND NEW IN BOX,||SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds Live,|