U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
MAC cinderella lipsticks 2 brand new rare royal ball fresh as butterfly,
Dove Invisible Dry No Marks Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray 150ml (5.07 oz),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Crest 3D Whitestrips Level 30 + LED LIGHT,
- 21 My Little Pony Hasbro Mini Horses Action Figures Twilight Sparkle Toy LOT
- Pair Antique Staffordshire Poodle Confetti Dogs Spill Vase Quill Holders 19thC
- Veuve Clicquot Rosé Modern Mesh Champagne Ice Jacket
- Habitat Women's Sz S Geometric Textured Print Midi Dress Long Sleeve Blue Black
- Bride of chucky talkinf tifany
- fur cheetah jacket
- Nintendo DS Lite (Crystal White) With Charger, Case, Slot Cover, & Styluses
- Disney Pink valentines Ears
- Vintage starter patriots hoodie
- Star trek funko pop lot
- Elden Ring for XBOX Brand NEW & Sealed
Philips Norelco SH98 Replacement Shaver Head,
|Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in 26 Leopard sun||1.2538||FITRIGHT ULTRA PROTECT UNDERWEAR SIZE M,||Majestic Loon On Water,|