U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Miss Fong mini diaper bag backpack,
Abound Pink Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater Size Medium,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Disney Rose Gold Loungefly Backpack minnie mouse disney park,
- Alice & Trixie by Angela George Long-Sleeved Silk Dress - M
- Lululemon On Track Tight Luxtreme Leggings size 4
- $550 Frame Women’s Striped Corduroy Blazer
- Tommy Bahama Paradise Cove Polo BT Shirt Fuchsia Red Ribbed Tencel Blend 4XLB
- 7 for all Mankind XS Black Silk Nightgown Nightie Sleepshirt Shortie
- Funko Pop The Young Bucks 2 pack And Darby Allin finger skateboard
Mack Weldon Ace Sweatpants Athleisure Loungewear drawstring blue size XL,
|Ikoo E-Styler Jet Lavender Macaron E-Styler||1.2538||Ju-Ju-Be striped diaper bag,||Perlina New York Black Leather Triangle Commuter Sling Pushlock Backpack.,|