U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
for Rachel Seggerman,
Vintage 1984 Princess Of Power Scratchin' Sound Catra Mattel 2451,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Theory pinstripe gray pants size 6,
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Legging Ankle Jeans Size 29R
- Baby Alive Doll & Accessories Lot
- Lebron James Prizm
- Michael kors metalic silver crossbody purse and wallet
- Teddy Fresh Gray Sweatpants Size Large (maybe more like Med? See pics)
- Cintron MicroProb Set. 23 tips and 3 handles
- Heels sz 10 steve madden black strap
- Alphalete Blue Premium Pro-Elite Joggers New
B6 print pressions ring planner,
|Storm Collectibles 1/12 actions Scorpion||1.2538||Cisco 8 Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch,||Loungefly pokemon mini backpack,|