U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Acne Studios alpaca & wool check scarf,
LENOX AUTUMN FAVORITES MINI TREE ORNAMENTS-SET OF 10-NEW IN BOX-NO TREE,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Sunstone Gemstone Beads- Jewelry Making,
- Disney Parks Christmas Mickey Mouse Spirit Jersey Kids Large Adult XS S
- Stanley Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler Straw Cup 40oz Chambray Blue New
- One Teaspoon Superfreak Gray Shorts 32
- Over 4 Pounds of WWE Teenymates! Brand New, just opened from Blind Packs! 350+
- La Mer Collections Leopard Bracelet Watch
- Kids Leather Broadway Square Venetian Loafer
Classic Style Chinese Red 100% Silk Woven Scarf S24017-2,
|Copic Sketch Markers bundle||1.2538||patek philippe silk scarf new nwt floral flowers colorful,||Bundle Reserve for Lilypad,|