U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Women's Sorel Joan of Arctic Wedge Booties 6.5,
2 autographed Phillies tickets,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Anastastia eyeshadow palette duo,
- Wrecker Signed Funko Pop The Bad Batch Star Wars COA 1
- Four for Mardi Gras 16 X 20 Blue Dog Rep
- Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Hilt Set Unopened – Star Wars Limited Edition
- Oura Balance Silver Smart Ring- size 11
- Slash 4 SIGNED CD Boxset Myles Kennedy Conspirators Deluxe Limited Edition Auto
- Strange the Dreamer Stamp Pin
- Everlane Modern Point Toe Leather Suede Loafers Boss Slip On Flats Cognac Sz 7.5
- RARE Super Sonico Future Waitress Figure
- KEDS SOUTHWESTERN SERAPE STRIPE SLIP ON SHOES SLIDES SIZE 7 AZTEC TRIBAL
Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage,
|5 NEW IN BOX Hot Wheels Monster Trucks T-Rex Volcano Arena Playset||1.2538||Dr. Martens 1460 womens COMBAT BOOT,||SOREL LOLLA II CUT OUT 7.5 Women's Bootie NEW,|