U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dance In The Vampire Bund Manga omnibus vol 7 8 9,
Lot of 43 pez dispenser,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Star wars cars original 1977 red border,
- Columbia Boy's Gray Full-Zip Hooded Ski Jacket Size Small 6/7
- New! Kate Spade Willow Wallet Crossbody Bag
- Disney mickey mouse duffle bag fyn or travel
- Black & Decker EC75 SpaceMaker undercabinet electric can opener with hardware
- Ceramic Rice Bowls With Black Plates Bamboo Design Set of 2
- J.Crew Raffia Orange-Slice Earrings NWT
- Chan Luu silk halter dress
- Vintage Ryder Cup Hat 1 Size Fits All Good Condition
- RESERVED!! ❤️❤️ for Tien Ngyuen!! :)
- Pampered Chef BBQ Grill Roasting Pan & Can Holder 2714 Grill
- Mint Condition 40th Anniversary Barbie
- Tennsco Assembled Jumbo 18"D Steel Storage Cabinet
Interact Nintendo GameCube screen,
|pc monitor||1.2538||LG GAMING MONITOR, 27" - 1620 x 1080p,||Air Jordan Retro 12 Gamma Blue 2013,|