U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Incredible Ecclesia, The Virtuous BODE-EN007,
Pokemon Rocket Returns Zapdos EX HP/DMG,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Senor Frogs Puerto Rico iPod Promo T-Shirt, Men’s XL,
- Louis Vuitton Vernis short coin/card wallet
- RARE VINTAGE LORRAINE SERIES 33 APPLETON SPOTLIGHT HOT ROD RAT ROD CAR,TRUCK
- Origins treatment toner and checks and balance cleanser
- Marvel legends dr strange, Chavez, wong, and mordo
- Shashi NYC Gold Plated Chain Link Cuff Bracelet
- Kids Nike Little Posite One
- Dubgee by Whoopi High-Low Knit Top Size L White
- ACOTAR bookmarks
- Vintage Lisa Frank Roses In The Clouds Bundle
The Eminem Show T Shirt Vintage 2002 Rap Tee Hip Hop Sz L,
|Arceus v alt art #166||1.2538||Vintage Coogi Streetwear,||Men's Supreme Takashi Murakami T shirt size lagre,|