U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
High-Waisted Seamless Rib Legging,
Spike funko pop great conditon,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Stoney Clover Lane Straws,
- Madonna custom dyed Hoodie Size Medium
- Matilda Jane Outfit size 4
- Vintage Malboro Adventure Team Lizard Patch Sweatshirt Large 90s.
- Clarks Pure Tone Snakeskin Flats 8.5
- Vintage Y2K Rihanna Last Girl On Earth Tour 2010 Black Large T Shirt
- Golden Retriever dog resting on Chair Needlepoint kit, Vintage Dimensions kit
- nwt Peter Millar Polo Shirt XL Summer Comfort Blue White Gingham Plaid Golf New
- J Jill V-Neck Pullover Sweater 3X Aloe Heather New $89
- iPad Pro 2019 12.9inch 64GB
Vintage Chicago Whitesox Starter Jacket,
|MTG white card lot, 91 cards||1.2538||Teresa 1/7,||Black lululemon leggings size 6,|