U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
TY BEANIE BABY CHOCOLATE THE MOOSE 1993 RARE RETIRED ( w/ Tag Errors),
Bundle For tavlyn,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT Athleta Rainier Tight Legging Size Small Original Price ,
- 2021 macbook pro
- Apple iPod Nano 4th Generation 16GB
- Crocs CrocBand II Gray Blue Clogs Mens 10 womens 12
- Rae Dunn Orange and Yellow Juice Bundle
- 2014 Topps Prime Davante Adams Rookie Card RC 3 Color Patch Green Bay Packers
- Starbucks Hawaii Tumbler Set
- BT21 in tv humidifier-TATA <3
- Set/5 Vintage Valero Silverplate Champagne Dessert Sherbet Grapevine Spain
- New! MICHAEL KORS TOTE PURSE
Sota reel toys mummy figure,
|Dolce vita fur lined slippers size 8||1.2538||Ugg Joan Ii Platform Slide Sandal Chestnut Suede 9.5,||Villeroy and Boch Joy Noel Small Oval Serving Dish,|