U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pandora Dazzling Wishes Dangle Charm,
Vintage Friedman Silver Plated Box,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lovevery Things I Can Do and Opposites,
- Beautycounter AHA Mask
- UGG Classic Short Boots Grey 6
- 2011 Mike Trout - Topps Heritage Minor League Edition #44 PSA Graded 9 Mint
- Amanda+chelsea slim leg stretch pant green 22W NWT
- BTS PTD Bandana Scarf (OG_F)
- Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery and Case
- FLAX Linen Dress Women's Size Small Lavender Tank Midi A-Line Carefree Lagenlook
- Johanna Parker Vintage Santa candy dish HTF! Rare
- rings size 7
Vintage Crummles Winnie the Pooh Enamel Pill Box,
|Fat brain toys whirly squigz||1.2538||RARE 25 Gram Libyan Desert Glass Sea Sand Gold Tektite Stone Wholesale Lot NEW,||Anthropologie - The Essential Pull-On Trouser- S/P,|