U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hellboy w/ Ivan Zombie Corpse Series 1 2004 Mezco Toys Closed Mouth Hellboy brok,
The Batman 12in posed statue,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Men's Patagonia Fleece Pullover Size M,
- BRAUN SERIES 3 PROSKIN SHAVER, BRAND NEW IN FACTORY PACKAGING
- MZ Wallace Nylon Shoulder Bag
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Shoes Sz 6.5Y
- 2021-22 Donruss Basketball - Josh Giddey Rated Rookie Orange Laser Parallel SP
- Abercrombie sleep set small top xs bottoms
- Hurricane Hordak COMPLETE w/ 3 Weps He Man MOTU Masters of the Universe VINTAGE
- UGG Men’s Black Baldvin Boots
- Nintendo Switch OLED Brand New Never Opened
- Tarot Basics with cards
NES Nintendo Game and Storage Lot,
|Charlton Hall By Kobe Japan Classic Traditions Christmas VEG BOWL & CREAMER!||1.2538||Kate Quinn retro floral smock tie bubble 6-12,||Marvel Legends red skull,|