U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New Era Oakland Athletics World Series 1972,
Books (Heat Pumps),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Polaroid 600 One Step (Rainbow),
- Trina Turk Navy Blue Sheath Dress
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Emery Jacquard Bandage Bodycon Pencil Mini Skirt Pink Blue Black M
- 2 perfume compact Hypnotique bird nest
- Nike Men's Dri-FIT Asymmetric Curve Basketball Shorts Black White Size 2XLT NWT
- Xbox 360, controller, and 19 games
- Vintage Woolrich Wool Coat
- Bridal Belt
- Jimmy choo booties size 38 eur
- Nike Dunk High GS Shoes Midnight Navy Size 7Y (Mens 7 / Womens 8.5)
- Luvabella doll
- Korilakkuma sweet dreams pink bunny rabbit plush
- darkness ablaze mew psa 10
New Houndstooth Hat Driver's Cap, XL,
|New Era Capsule Hats Chicago Cubs Easter Collection Wrigley Field Fitted Hat 71||1.2538||CapCity Los Angeles Dodgers "pink mocha" 7 1/2 not Hatclub,||2-Tier Rolling Utility Cart with Lockable Wheels, Metal Bar Service Car,|