U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Women's PATAGONIA Blue Polartec Regulator Full Zip Heavy Fleece Jacket Sz S,
nike dunk low retro white black,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Women's xl northface,
- Starbucks Ombre Stainless Steel Tumbler NWT
- hand painted & hand dyed fashion sneakers
- Goddess Story Swimsuit Maiden Party TCG CCG Card Lot
- Nikon j1 Pink Digital Camera
- Vintage ‘96 Superbowl Black Hat
- Invicta Quartz Watch in Steel/Multicolor
- Alegria LAU-869 Lauryn Weave Mary Jane Shoes
- 23k Real Gold Plated Pickachu Pokemon Card
- Corral womens cowgirl boots
LEGO 40223 Santa Christmas Snowglobe Limited Edition Store Exclusive,
|Versace Bright Crystal perfume 3.0 ounce||1.2538||Lego Back To The Future DeLorean Set,||23 Original Hardcover TimeFrame Time-Life Books,|