U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
UGG Christmas Stocking Ivory Cable Knit Faux Fur Pom Pom Holiday Decor 12 x 21",
Zara Kids 2411 White Disney Mickey Mouse Sneaker Athletic Shoes Size US 2.5,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Funko Pop Rick and Morty Set,
- Georgia Giant Romeo Boots
- NEW My Mum Made It Puffer Heels
- Marilyn monroe diamonds canvas painting art classic 50s women portrait sexy lips
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends- Cranky Crane at the Docks IN ORIGINAL BOX
- Antique Chinese Hand Carved Ornamental Wooden Panel
- Skims Sculpting High Waist Brief Brand New No BOX/TAGS Size XXS/XS
- Vintage Buren Watch
- Custom order for Nim
- Toshiba Toaster Oven
- LULULEMON grey white heathered swiftly tech short sleeve
- Trevor Lawrence #16 Stitched Nike NFL
- Bratz Winter Jade
Hawthorne village watchtower reindeer Barn Rudolph's Christmas Town Xmas decor,
|Hearth & Hand Christmas Tree Skirt||1.2538||Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 256 GB in Aura Blue,||Apple iPhone 12 mini (PRODUCT)RED - 64GB (T-Mobile) A2176 (CDMA + GSM),|