U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Philips hue starter package with button switch,
Hallmark ornaments keepsake 2021,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Neo Genesis Evangelion Real model EVA 00 01 02,
- Acer 240Hz Monitor
- Johnston & Murphy Tori Women Cross 6.5
- Blank VHS WWF wrestlmaina, SummerSlam, starcade, king of the ring ppv VHS lot
- J. Lindberg Men's Short Sleeve Collared Polo Golf Shirt White Size Medium
- Free People Carmen Orange Paisley Printed Jumpsuit Small
- Reserved For Troy A
- Jordan Craig Legacy Aaron Super Stretch Light Wash Ripped Denim Jeans 48x32 NWT
- 5 J. McLaughlin Summer Dress Size Small Bundle
- Disney earidescent loungefly
- Johnston & Murphy Jennings Lug Sole Cap Toe Leather Oxford Lace Up Boots Mens 12
The Penguin funko pop,
|Hold for Sara||1.2538||Ralph Lauren Shoulder bag,||Compass Quilt KQ,|