U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hypnosis mic buster bros set ichiro jiro saburo,
1939 S Lincoln Cent PCGS MS66RD,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VINCE CAMUTO LEATHER HANDBAG,
- PSA 9 Mint Tangela (1999) Shadowless Base Set 66/102
- Ted Baker London Soliaa Pergola Floral Dress Black
- Bardot Serena Maxi Dress
- Saucony 3 Triumph 18 Gray & Red Mens Athletic Running Shoes Sz 14
- EMILIO PUCCI EP2711 Eyeglasses 001 Ebony 52-15-135
- Cinderella crossbody purse/camra bag Quik Sale
- Pink Carribean Calcite Dragon Head
- Bulk Lot Of 200 Magic the Gathering MTG Cards FNM Open House Game Day Foils
- NIB UGG WOMEN'S MARIKO SHORT SUEDE SHEARLING BOOTS 6 GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC! $190
- Polo by Ralph Lauren Kid's Shirt
- Club Monaco Sweater
- original pampered chef mandalin.
Lululemon Adapt To You Dark Red Crop Top,
|Sleeveless A-Line Top/Beach Cover-Up Sapphire Blue Inset Back Yoke Lace Size Lg||1.2538||Michael Jordan 93 Fleer Living Legend,||Yoongi/Suga PTD on Stage LA LD,|