U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Indian motorcycle waterproof large spring riding jacket,
Freddy Funko Box Of Fun LE1000,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NEVER OPENED Juicy Couture Queen Bedding Set,
- Levi's orange tab 29X25
- Jujube Rosy Posy Large Be Set pc
- Balance Athletica Revive Bra
- Cocomelon Musical Train, which Your little one will have a blast playing & safe.
- Sam Edelman Black Mixed Leather Ribbed Knit Combat Boot NWT 7.5 Lugged Sole
- Vintage 80s 90s Women's Neon Sweater M
- Infinity "Mermaid Treasures" Locket
- Lilly Pulitzer Payton Dress Strapless White Pinwheel Floral Pearls 2
St. John Couture Knit Pencil Dress Navy,
|NWOT Waimari White Dress - Medium||1.2538||NWT Diesel Men's J-Ride Motorcycle Teflon Coated Jacket Navy Blue Size 2XL,||Vintage Bermans Leather Jacket Black Silver Moto Biker Motorcycle Men's Size 42R,|