U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Muck Boots Men's Edgewater Classic Boot, Green Size 14,
Marvel Legends abomination baf,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Makeship Rob the T-Rex Plush by MrMeola - Limited Edition only 1328 Made RARE!,
- Vintage Shulton OLD SPICE After Shave 4 1/4 oz Milk Glass Bottle Box 1988
- Power Rangers ( Gokaiger) Gokaioh
- True Religion bathing suit top
- Wunder train hr tight 25" size 14
- 2X vaporeon build a bears.
- Vintage cookware
- Champion x Todd Snyder sweatpants- medium
- 10K Gold Ball Station Necklace & San Benito Charm
- Vintage Murano Style Art Glass Blue Yellow and White Multiple Cased Glass 7.5"
- Signed vegeta funko pop
- PSA 10 Baby Yoda the CHILD TOPPS LIVING SET GEM MINT GROGU STAR WARS
Moose Racing motocross boots,
|Converse black Mens CTAS II Thermo Boots 155331C||1.2538||Paw patrol costume,||Bundle for Johanna,|