U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Figs laminated tote bag ice gray NWT,
2008 Reel FX Barack Obama W/ Magic Podium Vinyl Toy Package,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Alice + Olivia Daisy Duffle Bag Weekender Tote Luggage Travel Black New w/ Tags,
- Michael Kors Small Crossbody w/Tech Attched
- Bobcat Miner 300 Helium Hotspot BOX ONLY with Original Packaging
- NWOT Isabella Rose Bikini M
- Judith Ripka Zodiac Watch Leo
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC GAMING, 6GB GDDR6, HDB Fan Graphics Card 06G-P4-2063-RX
- Rag & Bone Skinny jean
- Marcelo burlan x kappa pants
- Vintage 1984-1986 hasbro Transformers
- Princess Tiana Baublebar Ears
- Red Purse Set
- New in box UGG fluff glitter pink ballet flat baby girl size 4-5
- Lululemon Hotty Hot LR Short 4" Lined
LIVIE & LUCA Shoes Sandals Olive Blue,
|Lugz Avalanche Hi Duck Mens Boots||1.2538||Tony Lama 6361 Black Bullhide Leather Western Buckaroo Riding Boots Sz 7,||Mythic Legions she-Ra,|