U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Chika nendroid love is war oop,
Breyer Horse Father Christmas,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens in Black,
- COACH Grace Gray Quilted Leather Purse Satchel Shoulder Bag Handbag Crossbody
- Vintage Seiko 6139-7101 Helmet Automatic Chronograph
- RESERVED Color Street
- Gilmore Girls, Glee, One Tree Hill & Charmed Seasons
- Naked Princess Wrap 3/4 Sleeve Romper Size Large
- UGG Braelyn Dressing Gown Robe Blue XS Knit Pockets Loungewear Sweater Cardigan
- **Rare Custom** San Jose Sharks X Stanford Cardinal Pom Beanie
- Deadstock Sample Frame Le High Straight Organic Cotton Palm Embroidered Pocket J
- Anthropologie Boho Maxi Lace Peasant Green Dress Sexy Romantic Wedding NWT sz L
- Zara Basic Sleeveless Lined Round Neck Dress. Black w/Gold Flowers. Size Large
- 2020 Panini Illusions Jalen Hurts Trophy Collection Orange RC PSA 10 GEM MINT
Hypertough HT200 Obd2 Bluetooth Automotive All Systems Scan Code Reader,
|Ram & Rem Re:Zero bunnysuit Figure||1.2538||rag & bone Emory Wool Knit Pants Large Olive Green Pullon Ribbed Slim Slit #5050,||NIOBs Brother LX-900 Cool Laminator & LC Film LC-D9,|