U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike Air Jordan Dwayne Wade 387358-061 Retro Varsity Red White SZ 14 2009 #25,
BNWT 8" and 4.5" Cow Squishmallow Bundle (Connor, Bubba, and Caedyn),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pokemon Jungle Jolteon 1st edition psa graded 7.5 4/64 holo,
- Little Sleepies Cloud Blanket Toy story
- Taylor Swift 1989 Ball Ornament
- NEW Steve Madden Malibu Leopard print clear heels
- Air Jordan 12 Retro - Gamma Blue
- Vintage Black Panther Comics (1976)
- Air Jordan 33 Cactus Jack Olive Travis Scott Collab Deadstock mens size 9.5
- Two KMC Rims
- Roark HWY 128 Straight Fit Denim Vintage Rinse Selvedge size 33
- Rare Vintage "Sorry" board games
Palm Angels Bear Hoodie Size Medium,
|Nike AF1 Supreme||1.2538||BGS 8 Charizard #006 (Neo 2 Promo) Reverse Holo Japanese Pokemon Card Vintage,||Kate Spade laurel way medium dally tote,|