U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Rainbow High Large Doll My Runway Friend Amaya Raine Special Edition Fashion 24",
Jared Oliva Autograph rookie,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
KENNY PICKETT SIGNED AUTOGRAPH PITTSBURGH STEELERS CUSTOM 8X10 PHOTO +PROOF READ,
- Meccanoid 2.0 Robot Erector Set
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Funko pop set
- Brand New PlayStation 5 PS5 Console disc edition
- 90's Nine Inch Nails LS
- Amazing Yamaguchi Iron Spider Spiderman
- Polo Ralph Lauren Country ORANGE Maine Guide Fish & Hunt Buttondown Shirt, Sz ME
- A.L.C Floral Dress
- 1891-92 Sterling Silver Snuff/Trinket Box. Great condition!
- ALHAMBRA, Kismet for Men EDP and Ejaazi (reserved)
- Abercrombie and Fitch puffer
Catherine Rose Franklin Mint heirloom Doll,
|lululemon back in action short sleeve 4||1.2538||Pokemon 25th celebrations gold,||Metallica screen tees,|