U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Zara Floral Print Puff Short Sleeves Sweetheart Neckline Crop Top Blouse XS,
Vintage Brush Strokes 1990 3D Wall Plaque Hand Painted,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Yu Gi Oh! Lot of 3 25th Anniversary,
- Waterman PREFACE Fountain pen, Burgundy, GT, Gold nib, RARE
- Web Of Wyrd Rune Box
- iPad 9th generation 256GB WiFi Space Gray
- Talbots Linen High Waist Pants Lined Tropical Womens 6 Vintage Trousers Slacks
- Xhilaration Pink Fuchsia Faux Fur Jacket
- Redragon Webcam
- Starbucks serving tray
- SPODE ENGLAND EMBOSSED FLOWERS & LEAVES BOWL
- Assorted fly tying materials
- Clove Shoes Holographic 2021 Pink Limited Edition
Freddy Funko Pop,
|Reborn Doll Kit||1.2538||This is a beautiful upcycled, handmade leather Dustbag made in the USA. The Gucc,||Sarah Sanderson Funko Pop,|