U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NFL Sweater, San Francisco 49ers. Ugly Christmas With lights "RARE" size 2XL,
Lego Luke Skywalker & Darth Vader: Bespin Dual Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage 90’s Men’s Large Mickey & Co Mickey Mouse Disney Turquoise and White Pul,
- Sailor Moon Vintage Doll
- Bundle 2 for Robin Nulf
- Athleta Size XXS Gray Wild Raisin Solitude Ruched Stretch Knit Long Sleeve Dress
- Puma Mens No. 1 Camo Pullover Hoodie
- FNAF Nightmare Bonnie Plush Set Funko
- Nike Air Force 1 LV8 3 GS 'Paint Splatter - White' DJ2598-100 5.5Y Brand New
- Lands End Down Parka
- Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap & Case
- Fenton Iridized Topaz Hand painted lily trails 5" Cat
- NEW Handmade Natural Leather Belt with Buckle Set
Vintage Colours by Alexander Julian Sweater Men's Size Large Blue Textured,
|Men’s Polo Ralph Lauren Grey Blue Fleece Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt Sz Large||1.2538||Medela Pump In Style(Double Electric breast pump),||Lego Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Set 75301 with Minifigures,|