U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
The Devil Funko Pop Figure,
HP laptop in Camo,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Portland's Trail Blazers Varsity Jacket,
- LEGO Spongebob #3826
- Tom Ford Ombre Leather Parfum 1.7 oz
- CABI Deep V-Neck Sweater Gray #3531 Size Small Pullover Ribbed Side-Zipper Hem
- Starbucks Pride Love Tall Tumbler
- Calvin Klein, White-Cosmetic Bag/Organizer, With-Sequin-Style-Logo With Make-up
- Lego Star Wars Coruscant Police Gunship 75046
- Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow Palette COLOER:159 PLUM TULLE
- Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Perfume Spray for Women 3.4 Oz
Funko Pop Disney Goofy & Mickey WDW 50th Anniversaty Brand New W/Bonus!!!,
|Complete Set of 6 Funko Haunted Mansion mini vynl pops||1.2538||Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2014,||wandavision Funkos/Scarlet witch funko,|