U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
L.K. Bennett Black AVIANA V-Neck Darted Long-Sleeve Knit Women’s Dress Sz 4 EUC,
Stoney Cover Lane pink heart duffle bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Starbucks Teal Shimmer Floral SS Tumbler NEW,
- Traditional breyer Griffin
- EUC Wild Wawa Avocado Bubble Romper 18-24
- Starbucks Spider Web Tumbler
- Black Star Sapphire Diamond Ring 14k White Gold Size 5 Oval Cabochon
- Miss Me JE104352L Skinny Jeans, 25 Short
- LALALOOPSY CANDLE SLICE O CAKE FULL SIZE DOLL W/ PET Retired Rare HTF
- SS Vintage BLUE MOONSTONE PENDANT
- NWT Londre Swim The Minimalist Stripe M
- 2.05 ct VVS1-Round Near White Moissanite Diamond .925 Silver Ring
- Rare vintage Louis Vuitton bandeau
- Whitehaus Collection Twisthaus 2-Handle Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray in
- New AHAVA Skincare Bundle
Titanic Coin and Authentic Coal Set,
|Kate Spade Passport holder||1.2538||Jordan Kid's 12 Retro Size 1.5Y (Black/Black-Bright Crimson-White) Sneake,||Vintage Brown Samsonite Special Edition 26" Travel Bag plus carry on bag.,|