U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sweater mens Nike Golf Dri-Fit sz Small standard fit,
StorkSak Unisex Jamie Leather Modern Messenger Diaper Bag - Black,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Steelseries arctis pro wireless 7.1 gaming headset,
- Kuppenheimer Men's Gray 100% Pure Wool Long Sleeve Single Breasted Blazer Coat
- Target nuLOOM Area rug
- syngonium albo,hoya wayetti combo for Holly Rogers
- Reserved Memphis 12 inch woofer shallow x2
- Xbox 360 Games, Lot of 9, Devil May Cry, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead, CoD
- Eternals Comic book #1 CGC 9.6 newstand edition
- Opalhouse king size bronze velvet tufted stitch quilt
- Loungefly Disney Sleeping Beauty Glitter Fairy Godmothers Backpack
- NWOT WeWoreWhat THE ICON Extra High Rise Light Wash Jeans Sz 26
Lilly Pulitzer Scarf Love Florida,
|St John Couture Sleeveless Midi Cocktail Dress Black Women's 2||1.2538||Silver Wavebird Controller for Nintendo Gamecube,||Fawn Design Diaper Bag Stone Original,|