U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Eileen Fisher Tencel Organic Linen Blaze,
Disney Red Sequin Loungefly,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Betsey Johnson pastel rainbow hearts backpack,
- Davids Bridal Santa Monica Flower Girl Dress
- Damaged Box Broly Chase Funko Pop
- AS IS Untested VTG President AX 44 40-Channel Citizen Band AM Mobile Transceiver
- NWT Free People Pink You’re a Peach 3/4 Leggings
- Coach crossbody bag Mini
- Star Wars Puzzle
- BTS Permission to Dance Icon Long Sleeve Shirt Size XL
- Lenox bowl set
- 1996 Chicago Bulls NBA Vintage Shirt
- Thirty-One deluxe utility tote
- Lego Star Wars 9494 Anakin Jedi Interceptor
Fjallraven Kanken Yellow Backpack - Factory Sealed - New,
|Betsey Johnson Black and White Heart Backpack||1.2538||Trina Turk Blazer *NWT*,||Funko Pop! Games League of Legends Jinx #05 Vinyl Figure,|