U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
BTS Permission to Dance Cropped Hoodie,
Two Dualshock 4 Controllers for PlayStation 4,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Reebok NFL On Field Denver Broncos Jersey 24 Champ Bailey Mens Medium,
- Rare Find 1800 Century Signed and Hand Painted Vases
- Clip On Sunglasses - 1930's Green Clip on Sunglasses - RM473
- I"s Manga Volume 9
- NWT Northface Snoga pants Size 10/Reg Black
- Theory Slim Fit Hayden Pants
- Crocs Mens Classic Clogs size 10 Lightweight Water Friendly Comfy Sandals Black
- LA PERLA PUSHUP SOFTLY PADDED BRA
- Apple Watch Series 3 Aluminum Space Gray new
- Calvin Klein Two Tone Black & Brown Handbag Purse Satchel
- Ted Baker dress size 0
- Lots of clothes
- Dimple Composition Doll " Horseman Doll"
Skylanders Volcanic Vault,
|Loungefly Perfectly Pink Princess mini backpack||1.2538||The North Face Womens Ivory Hooded Long,||Aviator nation ninja hoodie pullover,|