U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Woolrich Mens Orange Full Zip Lightweight Jacket Size Medium,
Pokemon Umbreon Neo Discovery 1st edition swirl,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Flora Nikrooz Bellflower Mesh Tulle Babydoll Set XL New Bridal Wedding,
- Vegeta SSGSSS Blue Clearise figure Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
- edward boutross TABLE Linen SET placemats Fine Irish embroidered HANDMADE 8PCS
- Marlins 7 5/8
- Nendoroid No. 1623-DX Nadeshiko Kagamihara: Solo Camp Ver. DX Edition
- Victorias secret angel perfume
- Prevention Alternative Medicine Natural Healing 1800 best self-help remedies
- Danielle Bernstein Pinstriped Blazer Size 1X NEW
- LEGO 6866 Wolverine's Chopper Showdown SEALED NIB
- FOG Essential Amber Sweatpants XS
Pokemon Gengar EX FRLG - CGC 8.5,
|Spirit Jersey Tie Dye Disney Cruise Line||1.2538||Ken griffey jr autograph salvino bamm be,||mens patagonia better sweater,|