U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Fright Night Blu-ray ~ OOP ~ Horror Classic ~ Like New ~ CHECK OUT MY PAGE !!,
Polka Dot Pencil Skirt Size Small,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
David Yurman sterling Silver Blue Topaz diamonds ring 6.75,
- NWT Coach coach X Jean-Michel Basquiat Kleo Crossbodyc5612
- Tyrese Maxey 2020-21 Panini Donruss Optic Rated Rookie Red Choice Auto PSA 9
- Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Bear Hat Us open tennis
- Wusthof Sample Set
- DVF Diane Von Furstenberg Tiffany animal python silk shorts 4
- PINK Zip Up Jackets Bundle
- trading cards frank thomas
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Fragrance
- Authentic Dooney And Burke Bag
- Authentic OFFWHITE belt new with bag
- License plate frame member frames automobile
- Absolute Preacher Series
2001: A Space Odyssey 4k ~ Sci-fi ~ Brand New & Sealed ~ CHECK OUT MY PAGE !!,
|3 Carat Diamond Moissanite Stacking Wedding Bands||1.2538||Steven Spielberg Blu Ray 8 Movie Set,||Levis Denim Shorts Bundle of 4 (all waist 29),|