U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
L'urv Workout Set Bra and Leggings Palm,
2016 Leaf Perfect Game National Showcase Green 10/10 Trey Dillard #BA-156 Auto,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Victoria secret Bomshell new york 100 ml 3.4 fl oz,
- NWT Member's Mark By Russell Athletic Sweatshirt
- Rothy's Round Toe Ballet Flats Size 11
- Lord Of The Rings 86" x 58" Fleece Blanket
- Disney World 50th anniversary Starbucks Metal Tumbler
- American Eagle 2021 One Ounce Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition
- Nike Off-White zoom
- Nascar Authentics Dr. Pepper Zero 1:64 Hauler And Car Number 23 Bubba Wallace
- Madewell White and Blue Striped Sleeveless Linen Blend Wide Leg Jumpsuit
- Nike Dunk High White Cargo Khaki PS Pre-School Size 1.5 DD2314-105 New
- Dooney & Bourke Small Double Handle Tote with Strap
- Pokemon TCG: Evolving Skies ETB Sealed brand new
- Oster Pizza Oven Countertop Stainless Steel Model 3224 120V 1450 Watts 60Hz
Crossbody by Longchamp,
|CHANEL N°5 Perfume Paris EAU DE PARFUM 3.4 fl oz||1.2538||New Size: 8.5 & 4.20ctw Ruby, Emeralds & Sapphires Ring,||❤️ Real 10k Gold Ring Band V shape ❤️ Size 5.5 ❤️,|