U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Equipment Femme Medium Signature Silk Button Down Shirt Purple Career Office,
Balenciaga Tri-fold Mini Wallet,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
BearPaw Lori Tan Toggle suede shearling winter boots,
- 1987-88 Fleer #59 Michael Jordan
- NWT HESPERIOS *RARE* Gayle II Metallic Midi Dress / Size Small
- Disney - Baby Donald Duck laying down
- Cardfight Vanguard 4x Shiny Angel
- LOL League of Legends 2016 Worlds Championship Hoodie Zip Up
- New Oakley Gascan OO9014-14 Multicam Alpine Sunglasses
- 1997 Vintage UC Santa Cruz Bannana slug
- Vintage 1966 Fisher Price Toys Little People Ferris Wheel #969 - Tested/Working
- Nike Dri-Fit Breathe Training Top (Listing is for 2 Shirts!). Brand New. Mens L
- Matilda Jane tank flutter sleeve dress
- New Adidas Stripe Polo Screaming Pink Yellow Blue Stiped Retro Size Medium
- Andrew Marc Packable Lightweight Premium Down Jacket Size M
Celine Long Wallet,
|Kate Spade Carson Dancing Cherry Convertible Crossbody & Large Slim Bifold Walle||1.2538||Retired halloween couple joe spencer,||Zara mint green oversized overskirt denim jacket,|