U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Color street because of the brave military nail strips,
Hello Kitty OPI Collectors Nail Polish,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Color Street Nails Euphoria Exclusive Retired,
- AGOLDE Women’s High Waist High Rise Distress Button-Fly jeans size 26
- Avril Lavigne-The Best Damn Thing Vinyl LP New Gatefold
- New run star hike hi converse sneakers M5/W6.5
- Fubu Iridescent Platnum Jacket
- Boys Nike Air Foamposite Little Posite Shoes Size 4Y
- Signed First Edition Nevernight Trilogy
- Bape grey tiger from early 2000s size L
- *NEW* Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee Loungefly Style Backpack and Wallet
Color Street nails Exclusive Mojava Gold,
|Large lot colorstreet nails||1.2538||Kupa EnrichRx Infused Builder Gel Trio Pack 0.57oz/ea- White, Clear & Nude Pink,||Flocking Fabulous Color Street,|