U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Betabrand Black Cigarette Skinny Leg Dress Pant Yoga Pant,
Pumpables Genie Advanced Portable Double Breast Pumps,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Deadpool Nerdy 30 #1 CGC SS 9.8 Crain,
- USAopoly New York City Monopoly
- 32C Chantilly Lace Front-Close Bra
- Yelena Black Widow Chopper Fantasy Pin
- Bundle Reserved for Huiting_Wong
- Lululemon Textured Fleece Button Jacket
- Twenty One Pilots Trench Tour Hoodie
- Rapport eau de toilette
- Danielle Nicole Disney Pinocchio Purse
- lululemon Align Long Sleeve Shirt
- Nike Air Foamposite Stealth
Jerry Jeudy Signed Alabama Crimson Tide,
|5 seconds of summer "calm" pink vinyl||1.2538||Women Summer Spring New Loose Denim WIde Leg Pants High Waist Casual Ankle-lengt,||Ari Lehman signed machete Jason Beckett,|