U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage 80s Chevrolet “Heart Beat of America” Bomber Jacket,
BBW PARIS LAVENDER MACARON,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SF GIANTS SIGNED CORY GEARRIN BASEBALL #62,
- GIGO toy, Palm Dolls, Series 2 Beanie Cl
- Vintage Paris Sweater
- Clawd Wolf Monster High First Wave Doll
- Ivysaur Cgc
- Motto Boots Red Suede Boots Womens Size 9.5 Burgundy
- Men's Vintage Tejidos Ruminahui Wolf Alpaca Hoodie Sweater Made in Ecuador Sz XL
- Monster High Spectra Vondergeist Doll New
- Himiko Toga PUP GSC EXCLUSIVE
- Slime all purpose inflator
- Baby Boy Toddler Bundle Clothes 2 T 14 Pieces $40
- NWT Women's Tommy Hilfiger Pink/White Floral Lace Flutter Sleeve Dress Sz 16
Croft & barrow khaki suede light jacket size medium acne studios.yeezy.uniqlo,
|Burger King Blue Pikachu 23k Gold Plated Trading Card (Sealed)||1.2538||Pokemon TCG 25th Anniversary Celebrations Tin DARK SYLVEON V Factory Sealed,||Superdry Japan Burbank Harrington Bomber Jacket Navy Blue Zipper Logo Buttons L,|