U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ray-Ban - Large Metal Aviator Sunglasses RB3025,
ASUS GeForce 1660 SUPER - Gently Used!! Original packacking.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lucky Brand Mens Large Bomber Jacket,
- Wicker shelf
- Complete Pokemon Jumbo Card Binder With All Starters
- Disney Hercules Meg Love Is in the Air Valentines Heart LE 400 DSSH Pin
- Pokemon battle styles 10 pack booster
- Vintage Dr. Martens Oxfords, Size Mens 7.5, Womens 9
- Vintage russell Rice University hoodie size:XL
- Kyte baby pajamas
- Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective Doc Nocturnal Phantom Knights Kit
- Kenguru Cove Winter Jacket Faux Fir Hood (removable) - Pink Large New
- HP Reverb G2 (V2)
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Space Jam Women’s size 8 Retro
- Set of 2 Bath & Body Works Bodywash Show
Bath & Body Works New Paris Lavender Macaron 3 Wick Candle,
|Bath & Body works Candle Bundle||1.2538||BBW Sundrenched Vineyard Candle,||Samsung Odyssey G7 Gaming Monitor,|