U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2010 Jordan 13 Flint,
Little sleepies Luna EUC zippies 6-12month,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Moncler kids Puffer Jacket size 4,
- Manny Ramirez Boston Red Sox Jersey
- Authentic Kate Spade Nadine Crossbody
- Sachin and Babi Noir Jacquard Illusion hem ball skirt
- Windjammers Collector's Edition PS4 and Double Switch Collector's Edition Ninten
- Giorgio Armani Crema Nuda 30ml shade 04medium glow
- Womens Pendleton Jacket
- Chicken soup for the soul bundle collection
- Kevin Garnett Game Used Jersey Swatch
- Yugioh psa cards for sale
Xbox 360 Slim (w/ Gears of War 3 stickers),
|Nintendo 64 bundle||1.2538||Rare Build-A-Bear Workshop Pink Reindeer gold hoofs plush,||Vintage Victoria Secrets 100 % Silk Robe,|