U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Marc Jacobs Black Nylon large backpack with Golden Hardware New,
ANTHRO Butterfly Garden Midi Dress 4 NWT,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Anthropologie Midi Dress S NEW,
- Awesome Zuni Sterling Silver Turquoise Needlepoint Cuff Bracelet - Signed VY
- Dior Canvas Runners
- Havaianas Extra Comfort Rubber Slides Mens US 11/12Black White
- Saige's Sweater Set, Parade Outfit, Helmet, and Hat
- Milwaukee M12 4 tool kit.
- Free People Moonchild Distressed Shirt Jacket in Olive
- Nintendo Wii Red System RVL-001 ***CONSOLE - POWER CORD AND STAND ONLY*** Tested
- Gymshark x KK fit cropped jacket XS
- COLDWATER CREEK petite blazer SIZE: large petite COLOR: red FABRIC: leather
- VINTAGE BOSE aviation earphone
- Sentimental Circus 2 plush shappo spica set twin rabbits new tag japan
Loungefly Disney Chibi Beauty and The Beast Mini Backpack New,
|Mickey Mouse Pinapple Backpack Disney||1.2538||Nintendo Wii White (Tested & works perfect),||Brighton Metallic Grey Barbados Ziptop Hobo Bag,|