U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
American Girl Doll, Figurine, and 3 Books,
JAY IMPORT EASTER BUNNY EGG TEAPOT W/LID,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Amethyst Heart - LARGE Amethyst Bundle Amethyst Bulk,
- REI Lightweight Jacket Size XL
- Mezco one 12 netflix daredevil
- Faux Turquoise 2 Stone Silver Toned cuff bracelet womens boho western chic New
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Espadrille Low - Size 8
- Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu for Nintendo Switch NEW SEALED!
- Banana Republic Aiden Chino Pants Assorted 32 Waist
- Steelseries QcK limited edition mousepad
- Nike ZoomX Invincible Run Flyknit White - CT2228-101 - Mens Size 8
- Funko pop demon slayer- gyomei himejima chase
- 2020 Select - Joe Burrow Rookie - Purple Die cut
Keyforge booster box,
|Ivy City Co dress size M||1.2538||Mlb Card Binder,||Blackmilk bug out cami sold out on website,|