U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lysse Black Purple Charity Pencil Skirt,
Lululemon wunder train HR crop 21'', size 2, NWT, color IRFM,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
RAQUEL WELCH | Heath Friendly synthetic “Current Events” Shaded Honey Ginger,
- NWT jessica simpson forever rolled shorts
- LL BEAN SIZE MEDIUM IVORY CABLE KNIT 7 BUTTON COTTON CARDIGAN SWEATER
- Paige Skyline Skinny Black Stretch Denim Jeans
- Chocolat Blu Yoma Platform Clog
- ❤️Michael Kors mini backpack purse❤️
- Polo Ralph Lauren Boys Bear Navy blue Cotton Sweater,
- NWOT lululemon energy longline bra ribbed luxtreme black size 10
Louis Vuitton Monogram Montsouris GM Backpack Brown M10917 Authentic,
|Balance Athletica Kingdom Leggings sz S||1.2538||❤️GUCCI Vintage Web Leather Backpack❤️,||Lululemon Wunder Under Scalloped Hem High-Rise Crop 23" sz0 SCHI,|