U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT RALPH LAUREN Peach Floral Ruffled Sleeveless Layered Cocktail Shift Dress 12,
minato chase funko pop,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
"Z galleria" inspired 16x20 resin canvas bling painting,
- KIKO Kleine Leute German Brand Rare Denim Jean Jacket Vtg Kids Size US M (7/8)
- Barbie doll Vintage quick curl Pj rare
- Brand new in box minkberry blissfeel pink size 5.5
- Nike Zoom Air Max Witness LeBron 407630-196 Black/White Men Sz 11.5 Preowned
- NWT North Face Borealis Mini
- Nike Dunk Low "Michigan" TD
- LOVELY NEW Beautiful WE-BE-BOP PLUS Size 1X with Rich Colors of BLUE/BLACK/WHITE
Swarovski Gold-Tone Trilliant Cut Crystal Stud Earrings,
|Maeve anthropologie rust rose midi dress||1.2538||Funko pop pennywise mint. Make an offer,||Calvin Klein Black Cut Out Dress,|