U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Lovers + Friends Revolve Dress 8,
Veronica Beard Jeans S Everett Dress Mini Blue Striped Ruched Long Sleeve Ruffle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Set of 2 - NEW Rae Dunn EAT Round Black Ceramic Vented Lid Lunch Bowl Container,
- Unique & Beautiful Estate Sale Bracelet!
- Womens Medium North Face Jacket
- Travis Scott x Air Force 1 'Sail'
- John Ratzenberger & George Wendt signed 8x10 CHEERS photo JSA coa
- Ring Doorbell Wired and echo dot
- Superdown Stef Bustier Bodysuit
- NEW Land's End Women's Plus Size Long Sleeve Denim Jacket, size 3X
- ZARA baby girl 5pc
- 4 Bath & Body Works body lotion, shower gel and mist SET
- Kodak High Definition HD 35mm Color Print 400 Film 3 Rolls (Exp. 8/2009) -SEALED
- Up From Ths Depths VHS VCR Video Tape Movie Used Sam Bottoms Horror VERY RARE
Hello Molly HIGH PROFILE DRESS IVORY,
|M by Missoni SIZE US 4 Multicolored Metallic Knit Bodycon Dress||1.2538||Native American Turquoise & Silver Watch Band with Timex Watch,||Myzone MX Switch,|