U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
SHOES BROOKS GHOST 14 MENS:11.5 MEDIUM/D/NEUTRAL RUNNING/SNEAKERS/GREY/SPORT/NEW,
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 X Nathan Bell Game Royal Running Shoes DM1610-400 SZ 11,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Strapless Parker sequin dress,
- Loungefly Disney Princess and the Frog Tiana Wedding Mini Backpack and Tiana Coi
- Disneyland Christmas Tote bag
- Lenovo Thinkpad W541 i7-4910MQ. 2.90GHz. 16GBs Of Ram. 500 GBs. With Windows 10
- Yellow suzuki motorcycle racing jacket
- Louis Vuitton Speedy Damier Ebene 25 Bandouliere bag
- madame alexander fairytale dolls complete set
- New Era fitted hats for men baseball football basketball
- Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Vest Retro
- Lou Lou & Company 6-12 month Monroe Top/Bottom
- Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Jeans 30x32
- Clarks Wallabees Suede Size 7.5
- Poupette St. Barth Yellow & Orange Floral Soledad Hortensia Maxi Dress Sz L NWT
Halston women’s party dress fringe mini white NWT size 14,
|Lego 40499 Santa’s Sleigh & 30563 Bundle||1.2538||Air Jordan 1 Mid Banned size 6Y/7.5 womens,||Saskia High Low Dress,|