U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Creed Viking 50ml,
Yves Saint Laurant La Nuit De Lhomme 6.8oz cologne,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
XXL MED- WW1984 - GEL PRESS ON NAILS,
- Mens work non slip slip on black shoes size 10 NEW
- Vintage Levis Sherpa Lined Trucker Jacke
- Bearbrick Be@rbrick Super Secret Chase - Pug Dog - Series 34
- Lytro 8GB Light Field Digital Camera
- Loungefly Disney Max & Roxanne Backpack
- Men's Bulova Chronograph Rose-Tone Strap Watch with Silver-Tone Dial (Model: 97B
- Rikki Romper- Open Water
Zox BENEATH THE SURFACE Blog Medium,
|2 BL Jimi Hendrix Funkos Lot||1.2538||Asolo Grid Mid Gv Hiking Boot Women's Size 8 Tan/Tan,||MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait Travel/Purse Vials,|